MAIG better known as Mayors Against Illegal Guns gun-control club was disguised as a way to cull and steal the right to bear arms of United States citizens. Uh-Oh!
The sum of all nightmares of gun confiscation scenarios has been confirmed.
“Under the guise of helping mayor’s group, MAIG, after he realized its objective was outright confiscation of firearms from law-abiding citizens,” writes Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Mayor John Tkazyik in the Poughkeepsie Journal. “Nearly 50 pro-Second Amendment mayors have left the organization. They left for the same reason I did. ”
A gobsmacked revelation. If you are an ardent supporter of sensible gun regulations now is the time to reflect and re-evaluate your positions. However, Tkazyik states that all gun regulations and gun registration sought by MAIG is a covert trick to be used by the group for gun confiscation as soon as possible through gun buybacks and confidential informants.
MAIG begun in 2006, boasted a membership of 1000 city leaders in America. MAIG formed by the multi-billionaire Wall Street and media mogul Michael Bloomberg, who wanted to change the dynamic of mass shootings in the United States.
Bloomberg, backed mayoral candidates who had backed his political action club MAIG. In reciprocation for joining the gun advocacy club, Bloomberg media reports would amplify stories in city locations favorable to many of the mayoral candidates. Oh no you didn’t!
And those fear generated news stories again made easily repeatable by lazy and consolidated news outlets. And Bloomberg possessed smarts on the level of Dr. Evil. All that’s missing are sharks with laser beams attached to their frickin’ foreheads and a ransom for $1-billion-gazillion-trillion dollars!
Who are they kidding with all this subterfuge: the general voters, the public, or gun owners? After the Sandy Hook shooting’s obvious attempt by the daily news media to push for more gun control measures through congress, the American public stood up and gave the middle finger to the gun-control lobby.
“I don’t believe, never have believed and never will believe that public safety is enhanced by encroaching on our right to bear arms, and I will not be a part of any organization that does,” writes Tkazyik.
A revolutionary act always outsmarts big monied interests. This dates back to the time when the East India Trading Company sailed the high seas with the British Red coats. Put that in your corn cobb pipe and smoke it Captain Piers Morgan.
“I’m a life member of the National Rifle Association and a former member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, or MAIG, started by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg in 2006,” writes Tkazyik.
From the MAIG website:
- Punish – to the maximum extent of the law – criminals who possess, use, and traffic in illegal guns.
- Target and hold accountable irresponsible gun dealers who break the law by knowingly selling guns to straw purchasers.
- Oppose all federal efforts to restrict cities’ right to access, use, and share trace data that is so essential to effective enforcement, or to interfere with the ability of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms to combat illegal gun trafficking.
- Keep lethal, military-style weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines off our streets.
- Work to develop and use technologies that aid in the detection and tracing of illegal guns.
- Support all local state and federal legislation that targets illegal guns; coordinate legislative, enforcement, and litigation strategies; and share information and best practices.
- Invite other cities to join us in this new national effort.
“It did not take long to realize that MAIG’s agenda was much more than ridding felons of illegal guns; that under the guise of helping mayors facing a crime and drug epidemic, MAIG intended to promote confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens,” Tkazyik writes.
He quit MAIG when he understood outright confiscation of firearms from everyone even grand-ma ma’s like Madea meant he could no longer tolerate the deception. And to quote’s Ronald Reagan ‘I didn’t leave the group, the group left me.’